• Powder Extinguishers ( Mobile , portable and automatic )
• CO2 extinguishers ( Mobile and Portable )
• Foam Extinguishers ( Mobile and portable)
• Water Extinguishers ( Mobile and portable)
JOFFEX brings years of experience to the industry in manufacturing ﬁre ﬁghting pumps. JOFFEX provides pumps to all project types in
accordance with international safety standards. Our pumps are
designed and manufactured to meet the NFPA 20 standard which enable it to ﬁght ﬁres of any scale. Our range of pumps includes:
• End Suction
• Horizontal Split
• Vertical turbine (with Electrical, diesel or jockey controllers) Our advantages:
• Corrosion resistance
• Premium quality engine construction
JOFFEX Cabinets have an attractive and compact design with international quality standards, it can be recessed or wall mounted with architrave and 180 degree swinging action doors for both mild steel and stainless steel ﬁnish.
JOFFEX ﬁre hoses are designed and manufactured to ensure the ﬂow of water at high pressure and allowing maximum ﬂexibility during use while enduring a range of water temperatures.
JOFFEX Hose reel is LPCB certiﬁed and approved, and is made and inspected under high standards according to NFPA requirements. Our cabinets include:
• LandingValve Uses - Siamese connections
• Hose reel ( Manual & Automatic)
• Fire hoses and Hose Racks
• Foam proportional cabinets
JOFFEX partnered with one of the leading regional manufacturers of doors to supply Fire Rated Doors in accordance with international standards. JOFFEX ﬁre rated doors are UL, PM Trade and LPCB certiﬁed and are available in a variety of conﬁgurations and vision panels.
Our ﬁre rated door sets include:
• Ball Bearing Hinges: Stainless Steel Ball Bearing type hinges
• Door Closer tested on ﬁre door assembling in accordance with International Standard.
• Adjustable closing speeds and latch action adjustable. Non-handed, with slide channel.
• Architectural Euro proﬁle locks.
• Stainless Steel Flush bolt manual type.
JOFFEX provides two types of Automatic Fire Suppression
Systems: engineered and pre-engineered systems.
Our ﬁre suppression systems’ designs and equipment provide
our clients with the latest technology of ﬁre safety to control and extinguish ﬁres without human intervention. According to our clients needs, we supply ﬁre sprinkler system, gaseous ﬁre suppression and condensed aerosol ﬁre suppression.
• Fire sprinkler heads - pendent, upright, conventional, concealed, ﬂush, sidewall and residential.
• Flexible ﬁre sprinkler hose connections - braided and unbraided hose,
plus a full range of inlet / outlet connections.
• Alarm and control valves - wet, dry, deluge and pre-action with both ﬂanged and grooved connections.
• Mechanical service valves - OS&Y gate, PIV, butterﬂy, ball, globe with threaded, ﬂanged and grooved connections.
• Pipe support and connection - grooved, threaded and press ﬁt connections.
• Pump house equipment - ﬂow meters, test and drain valves, zone assemblies, ﬂow and pressure switches.
• Special risk products - foam concentrates,foam storage,proportioning
equipment, foam discharge devices, MV and HV nozzles.
This agent is known to be one of the fastest ﬁre suppressants as it
diffuses the spread of combustible, electrical and ﬂammable liquids. Moreover, this agent is safely discharged in the presence of poeple and requires less storage space than other gaseous agents.
Fire Protection Fluid (Fluorinated Ketone)
The replacement of the former gas suppression agent Halon that
has been formulated as a environment friendly ﬁre suppression agent.The agent is stored as a liquid and discharged as a gas is useful for use in facilities such as banks, hospitals and museums.
CO2 Fire Suppression System
CO2 ﬁre suppression system is extremely versatile and effective on a wide range of ﬂammable and combustible materials and approved for Class A, B and C hazard, and available for use in total ﬂooding or local ﬁre protection applications – making it an effective ﬁre protection system for a wide variety of hazards.
Wet Chemical Fire Suppression System
Wet Chemical Systems use wet agents to suppress commercial cooking ﬁres. This liquid ﬁre suppression system is effective as
it sprays burning surfaces and quickly reacts with fats and oils to produce a cooling foam to prevent the re-igniting of a ﬁre.
• Voice Evacuation
• Emergency and exit lightings and signage
• Manual Call Point
• Smoke (particulate and aerosol)
• Light Radiation
• Thermal Detectors
• Flame Detectors
• Smoke Detectors
• Fire-gas Detectors
• Beam Detectors
• Other Detectors
Our Brass ﬁre ﬁghting monitors (water cannons) are designed
and tested to provide the ﬁnest water ﬂow appliances integrating the latest technology. Our expanded line offers a wide variety
of monitors from small to big ﬂow from portable to apparatus- mounted to ﬁxed site systems. Whatever the application, JOFFEX has your solution. Browse the selection below of brass, pyrolite, stainless steel, electric ﬁre ﬁghting monitors and water cannons.
A fully sealed integrated electrical control system with waterproof locking connectors from all motors, power and control connections to withstand harsh environments often seen in Wild land ﬁre ﬁghting conditions.The high speed motors of this monitor provide proportional speed control for pinpoint stream positioning and accuracy.With a wide range of available nozzles, ﬁre monitor is ideal for use in water, foam and CAFS applications.
Wet and dry riser products:
• Breeching Inlet Connections
• BS750 - Wet and Dry Barrel
Special Risk Products:
• Foam Concentrates
• Foam Storage
• Proportioning Equipment
• Foam Discharge Devices
• MV and HV Nozzles
- Entry Suits
- Near Fire Suit
- Breathing Apparatus
- Ambulance Stretcher